Thursday, November 16, 2006

Mall Playground

This is actually a sad thing. Lately I am too lazy to find quality weekend entertainment for my children and often rellied on playgrounds in the malls to babysit my kids (while I go shopping:)
Here are two Playground that I have visited for the last weeks:

1. Circus
Pondok Indah mall 2 Lt2, Ph: 75920540
Charge: Rp 40.000 / 2hrs
This is my fav! the playground consist of fun, intertwined levels that kids can climb, slide, jump, crawl etc. The staff there are great, they seemed attentive enough to guard the kids from getting hurt.
Kids as young as 1 1/2 yrs can play there, but watch out for the big children groups as they tend to push around in rough play.
Beware though, accompanying adults must be small or thin enough to follow the kids around as most of the spaces are narrow and small :)
2. Playmall
Senayan City level 4, Ph: 72781501
Charge: Rp 50.000 /hr during weekend, and Rp 10.000 for member card
First of all, I hate the member card, I see no point of getting a member card for a weekend visit, and please... two kids, two plastic cards, one bulging wallet!
And the charge is quite steep. I have to extend the play for another hour and ended up paying another hundred Rp.
The playground is quite big, it consist of a pool full of balls, a play-kitchen, a toddler slide set, some toy cars and bycicles, and a big kids castle.

At the end of the day, I still wish there are parks and other outdoor entertainment (within reach) to go with my kids during weekend.

No comments: